Traditional clay masks for breakout-prone or oily skin tend to dry up and crack, robbing your skin of all healthy oils and moisture. We wanted to create a truly decadent, deep-green mud mask that feels cool, refreshing, purifying and doesn’t dry up—so we did. Earthy, woodsy and packed with antioxidants, this mask feels like something you’d find deep in a lush green mineral forest.
Ideal for These Skin Types
oily / sensitive / combination / blemish prone
Woodsy + citrus: cypress, juniper, grapefruit, lemon
How Long Will This Last Me?
Full size: 9 weeks; one dallop, once a week
Mini: 3 weeks; one dallop, once a week
Key Ingredients • 90% Organic
Activated Bamboo Charcoal
Draws bacteria, environmental stressors, dirt and other micro-particles to the surface of skin, helping you to achieve a flawless complexion.
This vibrant green tea powder contains chlorophyll - a powerful detoxifier. Matcha is particularly good for acne because it has the ability to decrease sebum production.
Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Rosmarinus Ocinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Glycerin, Acer Saccharum (Maple) Extract, Kaolin, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetyl Alcohol, Illite, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Camellia Sinensis (Matcha) Leaf Extract, Guar Gum, Activated (Bamboo) Charcoal Powder, Vitamin E, Sambucus Nigra (Elderberry) Fruit Extract, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil, Cupressus Sempervirens (Cypress) Oil, Juniperus Communis (Juniper) Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil.
How to Use
Apply a thick layer onto clean skin. Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes. Remove with warm, moist cloth.
For some added exfoliation, use your fingertips and some warm water to re-moisten the mask just before removal. Gently massage the face for 20-30 seconds before rinsing.
You May Also Like
- DYDavid Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Skin Type CombinationProduct Standouts Fast Acting, Dramatic ResultsRated 5 stars5 days agoMy review
Helped my face right away
- VRValerie R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Type SensitiveSkin Concern(s) Dryness, Redness, Puffiness, Dehydration, Uneven Skin ToneProduct Standouts Smells Great, Easy To Use, Gentle, Hydrating, Great IngredientsRated 5 stars1 month agoDetox face mask is a game changer
I have eczema and its very hard to find a gentle but cleaning/detox mask for my sensitive skin! It has a gentle but deep cleansing ingredients, I cover my face, leave it on for 15 mins then rinse with warm water. Afterwards I use the “Superfruit brightening face mask” to hydrate (repeat the same steps) it leave my skin soft, clean and detoxed! I recommend this product.
- DEDawn E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Skin Type MatureSkin Concern(s) Fine Lines, Dehydration, Puffiness, Uneven Skin Tone, DrynessProduct Standouts Easy To Use, Hydrating, Healing, Gentle, Great IngredientsRated 5 stars3 months agoCharcoal + Matcha detoxifying face mask
Love it!! Face feels wonderful afterwards; soft and smooth❤️
- LMLily M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Skin Type DehydratedSkin Concern(s) Fine Lines, DehydrationProduct Standouts Smells Great, Hydrating, Great IngredientsRated 5 stars3 months agoUnending goodness!
I love it!!
- LCLeah C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Type CombinationSkin Concern(s) Breakouts, Redness, Uneven Skin Tone, DehydrationProduct Standouts Easy To Use, Gentle, Healing, Great IngredientsRated 3 stars8 months agoDetoxifying face mask
This product has a strong green/herbal smell but feels nice when applied. It made my skin softer than the brightening mask did but I didn’t get the results I had hoped for. It also works as a spot treatment!