Skip the synthetic silicones and breathe actual life into dry and damaged hair. We packed this epic deep conditioning treatment full of the good stuff: the very best oils, proteins and extracts. Coconut, pracaxi oil and tucuma butter work together to moisturize, detangle, shine and soften. Try it once on fine, thick and/or wavy hair, and you’ll never use another conditioner.
How Long Will This Last Me?
Full size: 8 weeks; 1 dollop, once a week
Mini: 5 weeks, 1 dollop, once a week
Key Ingredients • 84% Organic
Treats split ends and tames frizziness to make your hair more manageable, while adding gloss and shine.
Strengthen and mend hair fibres while increasing your hair's ability to hold moisture, all while adding shine and smoothness.
Tucuma Seed Butter
Due to its high content of essential fatty acids, tucuma butter is able to penetrate the hair follicle with ease, making it an excellent moisturizer.
Water (Aqua), Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Pentaclethra Macroloba (Pracaxi) Seed Oil, Cocoa Nucifera (Coconut) Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Glycerin, Sorbic Acid, Astrocaryum (Tucuma) Seed Butter, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Mentha Piperita (Pepperment) Leaf Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract, Melissa Ocinalis (Melissa) Leaf Extract, Yucca Leaf Extract.
How to Use
After shampooing, smooth over damp hair. Use a wide tooth comb to evenly disperse product throughout the hair. Leave in 5 to 10 minutes then rinse thoroughly.
Try switching to a SLS free shampoo and reduce wash days down to 1-2 days a week. We promise, with patience it’s possible and your hair will look and feel amazing.
You May Also Like
- AGAnne G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Skin Type MatureSkin Concern(s) Fine Lines, Dryness, DehydrationProduct Standouts Smells Great, Fast Acting, Dramatic Results, Healing, HydratingRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoDry Hair No More!
I recently spent a week on vacation, swimming in the ocean and getting lots of sun. My hair was so dry and bleached out. After doing just one treatment my hair is better then before all the damage I did to it. I have long blonde, colour treated hair and the conditioner brought back the shine without weighing it down. This is definitely worth every penny!
- AGAudrey G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type SensitiveSkin Concern(s) DehydrationProduct Standouts Smells Great, Fast Acting, Easy To Use, Hydrating, HealingRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoCheveux heureux - happy hair
Ce masque pour rend mes cheveux vraiment soyeux et plus facile à coiffer, je l’adore
This mask make my hair so softly and easier to style, i love it
- JCJanet C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Skin Type CombinationSkin Concern(s) Fine LinesRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoThe best hair mask Ive ever tried
Leaves hair soft and not greasy. Ive used many other brands and appreciate the clean ingredients and light natural scent of this one! Love it and keeping back stock!
- SPSaoirse P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Product Standouts Fast Acting, Great Ingredients, Easy To Use, Hydrating, Smells GreatRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoThis mask will give you HAIR GOALS!
My hair was feeling MEH - mainly dry and with some damage due to previous blonde dye. I needed to add some moisture back into my ends and after 1 use of this mask, my hair genuinely looks and feels revitalized! Unlike other hair treatments which you need to wait for 15mins + to work, I put the mask on while in the shower after I cleansed my hair and was able to rinse it out by the time I had finished washing my body. I 100% will be adding this treatment to my hair regime!
- LWLindsy W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAmazing
I have extremely thick, curly, dry hair — this mask was super hydrating and left my hair feeling amazing!!