We asked ourselves: how much punch can we pack into an eye cream? Turns out, quite a lot. The antioxidants in our formula do an A+ job of reducing the appearance of fine lines, puffiness and dark circles. It’s more of a cream than a balm, so it absorbs easily and can be worn under makeup. Its colour comes from purely pressed bilberries.
Ideal for These Skin Types
puffiness / fine lines
How Long Will This Last Me?
6 weeks; 1/4 pea size, twice a day
Key Ingredients • 91% Organic
Delivers vital antioxidant activity.
Tucuma is packed with antioxidant polyphenols which means it's great for battling free radicals. It also has lots of fatty acids, so it can protect and moisturize your skin while keeping it supple. Tucuma butter is rich in lauric, myristic and oleic acids and is considered to have excellent cell regeneration properties.
Prickly Pear Seed Oil
Extremely rich in vitamin E and fatty acids, this powerful oil neutralizes free radicals while plumping the skin and adding firmness.
Water (Aqua), Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Oil, Squalane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Water, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract, Opuntia Ficus Indica (Prickly Pear) Seed Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Butter, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Glyceryl Stearate, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Extract, Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Glycerin, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Glycerin, Sorbic Acid.
How to Use
Apply small amount to fingertip and gently dab around eyes, starting at outer corner and working in. Repeat until product is absorbed.
For a an overnight beauty treatment, try layering on top of our Cucumber Tea Eye Serum to brighten, smooth and firm the skin around the eyes.
You May Also Like
- MSMegan S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type DrySkin Concern(s) Redness, Dryness, Dehydration, Puffiness, Dark CirclesProduct Standouts Smells Great, Easy To Use, Gentle, Healing, HydratingRated 5 out of 5 stars15 hours agoIt’s the best.
A little goes a long way with this. It goes on so smoothly and is very hydrating. Smells amazing just like all the products.
- CBChristine B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Skin Type CombinationSkin Concern(s) Fine Lines, PuffinessProduct Standouts Fast Acting, Easy To Use, Gentle, Great Ingredients, UniqueRated 5 out of 5 stars17 hours agoSmooth and Creamy
It goes on smooth, absorbs quickly and the results speak for themselves.
- MAMarion A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Skin Type DrySkin Concern(s) DrynessProduct Standouts Smells Great, Gentle, Healing, HydratingRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoBilberry + Tucuma Eye Cream
Love this eye cream! It is light and has a very subtle and nice scent. I believe it has helped with keeping the crows feet at bay. Highly recommend!
- SDSarah D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Type SensitiveSkin Concern(s) Dryness, Dark CirclesProduct Standouts Smells Great, Gentle, Hydrating, Great IngredientsRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoEye cream
Love this eye cream, great moisturizer and good for sensitive skin!
- BBrookeVerified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Type DrySkin Concern(s) Dryness, Uneven Skin Tone, Dark Circles, Dehydration, RednessProduct Standouts Smells Great, Fast Acting, Dramatic Results, Hydrating, GentleRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoBest Eye Cream Even For The Most Sensitive Eyelids
I get eye eczema very easily and it comes and goes on its own. I have doctor prescribed ointment but it burns my eyelids. Hear me out, I’m not giving medical advice but I put this cream on my eyes when I’m about to have a flare up or midway flare up and this eye cream clears it in less than 1 day. My eyelids are extremely sensitive and I have to be careful what I use on them. This stuff is the BOMB.COM!!!!
It was actually given to me by a friend, I’m almost out now so I’ll be sure to purchase more. Don’t hesitate to buy this - your eyes will love you.