Packed with an array of herbs used specifically for soothing inflamed skin. For maximum potency, we’ve avoided all heat in our process. The result is pure plant magic: a rich and creamy raw emulsion that removes impurities while supporting sensitive and reactive skin types. Soap free and emulsifier free to leave skin soft, hydrated and refreshed. An ideal solution for sunburns or general irritations.
Ideal for These Skin Types
dry / sensitive
Woodsy + Herbal: sandalwood, chamomile, blue tansy
How Long Will This Last Me?
2 weeks; three pumps, twice a day
Key Ingredients • 99% Organic
Full of vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids that are known to correct dark spots while reducing scars.
Blue Tansy Oil
A highly anti-inflammatory oil for red, itchy, irritated or fragile skin.
Contains 'Proanthocyanidin A2' which has strong wound healing, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties. It is 20 times more effective at absorbing free radicals than vitamin C.
Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Extract, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil, Lactobacillus (Radish Root) Ferment, Sambucus Nigra (Elderberry) Fruit Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Fruit Extract, Guar Gum, Tanacetum Annuum (Blue Tansy) Oil.
How to Use
Massage dime size amount into moistened skin with small, circular motions. Rinse or wipe the skin clean with a warm, damp cloth. Follow with face mist, face oil/elixir or moisturizer.
You May Also Like
- EEmVerified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Skin Type DehydratedSkin Concern(s) Dryness, Dehydration, Breakouts, Uneven Skin Tone, Fine LinesProduct Standouts Smells Great, Healing, Hydrating, Great Ingredients, GentleRated 5 stars1 month agoRetail Winner!
I recently started working at a Spa that retails this line. The Blue Azul cleanser was recommended to me by a co-worker and has become one of my favorite products to use. The smell is so dreamy and my skin still feels hydrated after washing!
- VVVerified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Type DrySkin Concern(s) Dryness, Fine LinesProduct Standouts Easy To Use, Unique, Gentle, Great IngredientsRated 3 stars1 month agoGood
This is a good cleanser, but it didn't quite work for me. There's something in this that makes my eyes sting when I use it. It has amazing ingredients so I think it's just an odd personal thing. Aside from that, the pump works well and my skin feels clean and not dry. It does not give that 'squeaky clean' feeling and it seems to leave behind a residue that I imagine provides some long term moisture. It has a subtle scent.
- RBRegina B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Skin Type SensitiveSkin Concern(s) Fine LinesProduct Standouts Gentle, Hydrating, Easy To UseRated 5 stars1 month agoReview
Very soothing. Leaves my skin soft and nourished
- RVRebecca V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type SensitiveSkin Concern(s) Breakouts, Dryness, Fine LinesProduct Standouts Smells Great, Fast Acting, Easy To Use, Great Ingredients, GentleRated 5 stars2 months agoGreat cleanser
Love the smell and feel. Was concerned it may not remove make up - but have been proven wrong! I also use a plant based/food grade makeup, not sure if that plays a part.
- LHLouise H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type MatureProduct Standouts Smells Great, HydratingRated 3 stars2 months agonot a 5 because of the dropper
Love the product but I brought the small bottle to try and the stopper does not suck up or dispense the cleanser.