We love a good gritty scrub—something that feels like it’s actually removing dry, dead skin. But with deep exfoliation, you need to ensure you’re leaving a good amount of moisture behind, which is why we infused this formula with creamy whipped butters and silky humectants. Your post-shower skin will look absolutely radiant. Use weekly for best results. (And try it as a shaving product.)
Ideal for These Skin Types
all skin types
A complex blend with notes of citrus, neroli flower, rosewood and vanilla
How Long Will This Last Me?
Full size: 9 weeks; 1 generous dollop, once a week
Mini: 3 weeks; 1 generous dollop, once a week
Key Ingredients • 92% Organic
Deeply nourishing fatty acids impart moisture (and major skin-softening) and lend your skin a deep, dewy glow.
Locks in moisture and allows entire formulas to penetrate deep into the skin. The oil's composition is strikingly similar to that of sebum, which balances the overall functioning of your skin.
Softens skin dryness through gentle exfoliation, leaving behind a fresh glow.
Sucrose (Natural Sugar), Cocos Nucifera (Virgin Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Olivate (Olive Wax), Kaolinite Clay, Vitamin E, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Oil, Styrax Benzoin Resin Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Oil, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Peel Oil.
How to Use
Massage into wet, clean skin using circular motions. Rinse and pat dry.
Swap out your shaving cream with this scrub and experience smoothness like never before. (Warning: you’ll probably never use shaving cream again.)
You May Also Like
- LMLauren M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productProduct Standouts Smells Great, Great Ingredients, Easy To UseRated 5 stars1 month agoWowza
I truly love this body scrub. I bought the mini to try it and I’ll be purchasing the regular size soon. The scent reminds me of a spa and the scrub itself is the perfect balance of salt to all other ingredients. It goes on smoothly and isn’t scratchy; just a comfortable exfoliant if that makes sense. It doesn’t dissolve immediately and doesn’t take forever to break down either. My skin felt smoother and softer after. Best scrub I’ve ever used.
- VVVerified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Type DrySkin Concern(s) DrynessProduct Standouts Smells Great, Great Ingredients, Hydrating, Dramatic ResultsRated 5 stars1 month agoThe best
This is the best scrub ever. Smells amazing and leaves my skin so smooth and soft. Lasts for longer than you'd think for the size. I've been a repeat buyer for almost a year already, will keep buying.
- MLMinh Ly P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type MatureProduct Standouts Smells Great, Easy To Use, Gentle, Great IngredientsRated 4 stars2 months agoGreat smell and texture
The is my second purchase of the body scrub, tried the Vanilla Moon the first time and I love the smell of the Neroli more (just my preference). It also does the scrubbing job!
- LHLouise H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type MatureSkin Concern(s) DehydrationProduct Standouts Smells GreatRated 5 stars2 months agolove it
Love the smell and the way it makes my skin feel, so glad I signed up for a renewal every 4 months (might've to change that if I use it quicker)
- ATAllison T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Product Standouts Smells Great, Hydrating, Fast Acting, Dramatic ResultsRated 5 stars2 months agoBeautifully nourishing
I live in dry Alberta and this scrub (with accompanying body butter) is the only thing I’ve found to conquer dry skin. I love the silky texture and how smooth my skin is after using. And this scent is one of my absolute favourites from Om, it’s heaven.