Sweat on, just as nature intended, beautiful human! Our all-natural mineral deodorant stops unwanted bacteria and odour, keeping you smelling like a glorious meadow all day long. Did we mention it’s baking soda and aluminum free? So you can count on it being ultra-gentle, yet effective, on your underarms.
Herbal + woodsy: lavender, clary sage, rosewood, vanilla
Key Ingredients • 72% Organic
Tapioca starch is a natural alternative to aluminum that absorbs moisture on top of the skin without interrupting the natural sweating process.
Counteracts odor-causing bacteria on the surface of the skin without blocking the pores or stifling the surrounding skin. Unlike baking soda, Magnesium Hydroxide balances the body’s natural pH while killing odor-causing bacteria without reducing skin moisture or causing skin damage.
Zinc ricinoleate does not inhibit normal perspiration, and will not interfere with the natural flora of the skin. Instead, it prevents the odours in sweat from being released into the air (which would typically cause the characteristic sweaty smell).
Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil Tapioca Starch, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Hydroxide, Cetyl Alcohol, Zinc Ricinoleate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Sambucus Nigra (Elderberry) Fruit Extract, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Oil, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract.
How to Use
Gently push the bottom of the applicator to release a small amount of product. Apply a thin layer to clean underarms.
Pair it with our Underarm Salt Detox for ultra clean, smooth and odour free pits. We promise, you'll never look back.
- LDLindsay D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Skin Type DehydratedSkin Concern(s) Dryness, Dehydration, Fine Lines, Uneven Skin ToneProduct Standouts Smells Great, Hydrating, Gentle, Great IngredientsRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoHands down, the BEST natural deodorant!
This product really makes me feel like I am doing something wonderful for not only my underarms but for my overall wellbeing. With no nasty ingredients, a light and floral smell and no yellow pit stains…I can’t say enough about how wonderful this deodorant is.
My only feedback would be that the packaging can be a bit fussy to open and clothes.
- TLTerri L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Skin Type MatureSkin Concern(s) Breakouts, Uneven Skin Tone, Dehydration, Dryness, Fine LinesRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoNo Mess No Waiting
Works great does not stain clothes and the smell rocks
- ANAnn N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type SensitiveProduct Standouts Smells Great, Dramatic Results, Easy To Use, Great Ingredients, UniqueRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBest natural deodorant ever!
I have been using Routine deodorant for the last few years but now that I have tried Om's deodorant I will be using Om's deodorant from now on. Om's deodorant works better than any other natural deodorant I have ever tried. The last brand I used often left marks on my bras under my arms that did not come off in the wash. I had to pre wash my bras to get them clean. I think it had to do with the coconut oil in the Routine brand. But I don't have that problem with Om's deodorant. I also love that it comes in a stick but has no plastic. It is the first deodorant that has a plastic free container that I don't need to apply the deodorant with my fingers (ie from a jar). I love this deodorant!
- GTGRETA T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Skin Type CombinationSkin Concern(s) Fine LinesProduct Standouts Smells Great, Easy To Use, Fast ActingRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoDeodorant
I very much like this deodorant. It was recommended to me by my sister-in-law.
- HBHeather B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Type CombinationProduct Standouts Smells Great, Gentle, HealingRated 3 out of 5 stars2 months agoOkay but not everything I was hoping for
This deodorant is gentle and doesn’t irritate my skin, has a nice light smell that isn’t overpowering. I just find that it doesn’t work all day, it’s good for the first couple hours but I slowly start to smell and I just haven’t been able to ditch my drug store deodorant yet because of it. Im now applying this in the morning and then waiting until the afternoon to apply the other. Would probably be fine in the winter on its own