Filler oils have no place on your face. Our ultra-luxe formulas blend a wide array of plant-based, oil soluble actives that target specific skin challenges. This one increases firmness and elasticity with high-end fatty acids to leave skin feeling soft, silky and touchable. It leaves a powder-like finish on the skin, and works amazingly with our Youth Infusion Elixir.
Ideal for These Skin Types
dry / mature / sensitive
Fresh coconut with a hint of rose
How Long Will This Last Me?
Full size: 17 weeks; four drops, twice a day
Mini: 4 weeks; four drops, twice a day
Key Ingredients • 100% Organic
Rich in essential fatty acids; omega 9 (oleic) and omega 6 (linoleic) deeply hydrate and reduce redness while nourishing, healing, moisturizing and improving skin elasticity.
Prickly Pear Seed Oil
Extremely rich in vitamin E and fatty acids, this powerful oil neutralizes free radicals while plumping the skin and adding firmness.
Packed with antioxidants including key vitamins C and E, Schisandra’s strong astringent qualities enable the skin to hold in moisture for more fullness and beauty.
Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Prickly Pear) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Squalane, Sambucus Nigra (Elderberry) Fruit Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Fruit Extract, Schisandra Sphenanthera Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
How to Use
Begin with cleanser and mist. Wear it alone, or mix 3 to 5 drops with elixir or cream. Massage into clean, damp skin.
We recommend blending with a dime size of our Youth Infusion Hydrating Face Elixir. For very dry skin, seal in your serums by adding a layer of cream as a final step.
You May Also Like
- EYElaine Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Skin Type MatureSkin Concern(s) Fine Lines, Uneven Skin ToneProduct Standouts Gentle, Hydrating, Easy To UseRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoNot too oily & not too smelly
Goes on nicely and keeps my skin hydrated. I mix it with a bit of face cream to make it go further.
- LDLeslie D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Skin Type MatureSkin Concern(s) Fine LinesProduct Standouts Gentle, Easy To Use, HydratingRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGood stuff!
I've used it for years and will continue to do so. My skin looks pretty good so I assume it is partially due to the OM products I use with a little genetics thrown in!
- SPSaoirse P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Type CombinationSkin Concern(s) Fine Lines, Dehydration, Uneven Skin Tone, DrynessProduct Standouts Gentle, Unique, Hydrating, Great Ingredients, Dramatic ResultsRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoThis oil gives me actual glass like skin!
This oil is so luxurious and leaves my skin SO hydrated! I like to mix this in with the Coconut Dew Hyaluronic Moisturizer, which literally leaves my skin looking like glass without appearing greasy/oily. I've been getting compliments on my skin ever since using these two products in combination and I've ditched the foundation!
- AMAndrea M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Type SensitiveSkin Concern(s) DehydrationProduct Standouts Easy To Use, Hydrating, Great Ingredients, Gentle, HealingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoI love this oil
I love love love this face oil! Zero blemishes after use and my skin is so soft and hydrated :) I love Om products
- TKTracie K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type DrySkin Concern(s) Dryness, Breakouts, DehydrationProduct Standouts Smells Great, Easy To Use, Gentle, Hydrating, Great IngredientsRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSmells divine, supremely hydrating
Absolutely adore this. I’ve seriously never experienced such a nourishing and fast-acting face oil before. It’s legit like a tall glass of refreshing water for my skin. And it smells amazing. (If this were a scented candle, I’d burn it all day long and need a never ending supply…) I mix it with the youth infusion elixir, and my skin is oh so happy.