If you crave the feel of a little suds and enjoy a truly clean sensation, you’re in the right place. Our silky, sudsy core cleanser gently exfoliates without removing your skin’s natural oils. Salicylic acid (found in white willow bark) is the hero ingredient, decongesting pore build up and delivering a deep cleanse. Start every morning feeling bright, refreshed and energized.
Ideal for These Skin Types
oily / sensitive / combination / blemish prone
Citrusy + spicy floral: lemon, orange, grapefruit, pepper, neroli
How Long Will This Last Me?
2 weeks; two pumps, twice a day
Key Ingredients • 89% Organic
White Willow Bark
Contains salicylic acid, derived from salicin, which helps to fight acne and is a natural, gentle exfoliant. This exfoliating action reduces clogged pores and helps smooth the look of fine line and wrinkles.
An Ayurvedic ingredient effective in soothing pimples, acne, blemishes and rashes. It is also effective in regulating excess oil in the skin.
Thanks to its excellent antiseptic properties, honeysuckle works to relieve skin irritations and blemishes while acting as an effective natural preservative.
Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Extract, Decyl Glucosode, Coco Glucoside, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Piper Nigrum (Pepper) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Guar Gum.
How to Use
Use dime size amount to create lather. Massage into moistened skin with small, circular motions. Rinse and pat dry. Follow with face mist, face oil/elixir or moisturizer.
To boost the purifying effects of this cleanser, add 1 drop of our Clarity Purifying Concentrate before lathering up. Follow with mist and moisturizer for perfectly balanced skin.
You May Also Like
- JHJennifer H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Skin Type CombinationSkin Concern(s) Breakouts, Uneven Skin ToneProduct Standouts Smells Great, Easy To Use, Gentle, Great IngredientsRated 4 out of 5 stars1 week agoCleansing Gel
Works really well
No excessive suds
No excessive drying of skin
- MBM. B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Skin Type Blemish ProneSkin Concern(s) DrynessProduct Standouts Smells Great, Easy To UseRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat product
Easy to use
- AVAmanda V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type CombinationSkin Concern(s) Dark Circles, Fine LinesProduct Standouts Smells Great, Hydrating, GentleRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPerfect cleanser!
This cleansing gel is amazing. I have combination skin so it helps with my oily areas while still hydrating without stripping. Lovely light scent.
- BRBrittany R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Skin Type CombinationSkin Concern(s) PuffinessProduct Standouts Smells Great, Easy To Use, GentleRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove this cleanser!
I have been using this cleanser for almost a year and I love it. The gel texture is wonderful, it smells fantastic and it makes my skin feel so nice!
- JSJill S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Skin Type Blemish ProneSkin Concern(s) Breakouts, Dryness, DehydrationProduct Standouts Easy To Use, Hydrating, GentleRated 3 out of 5 stars1 month agoI mean it looks good
It looks pretty feels good on the skin but my face has yet to see a drastic difference. So it’s not bad I’ll still use it but if I don’t see a whole lot going on I’ll change products.