Melt away makeup and sunscreen without soap to leave your skin balanced, glowing and residue-free. We use Marula oil for a potent antioxidant boost. Wait… a high end oil in a wash-off product? That just how we do things. Massage into your skin, then wipe clean with a steamy face cloth. This gentle balm also doubles as an intensely nourishing mask.
Ideal for These Skin Types
dry / mature / sensitive / combination
Fresh coconut + lime
How Long Will This Last Me?
Full size: 10 weeks; pea size, twice a day
Mini: 2 weeks; pea size, twice a day
Key Ingredients • 87% Organic
Rich in essential fatty acids; omega 9 (oleic) and omega 6 (linoleic) deeply hydrate and reduce redness while nourishing, healing, moisturizing and improving skin elasticity.
Rich in bioflavonoids which make it a powerful protector when it comes to the sun's harmful UV rays. Elderberries are also mildly astringent. These astringent properties cause your skin to tighten, reducing the size and appearance of your pores for a firmer complexion.
Softens skin dryness through gentle exfoliation, leaving behind a fresh glow.
Deeply nourishing fatty acids impart moisture (and major skin-softening) and lend your skin a deep, dewy glow.
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Butter, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil, Jojoba Esters, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Oil, Sambucus Nigra (Elderberry) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol.
How to Use
Massage into skin using circular motions. For an insanely radiant glow, press a steamy hot cloth into the skin before wiping clean.
You May Also Like
- AMAlison M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Skin Type MatureSkin Concern(s) DrynessProduct Standouts Smells Great, GentleRated 5 stars2 weeks agoWorks well
I have just been using this product for a few days. It is very gentle on my skin and seems to work well. I use a face cloth to remove it, as I don't think just water would work. I think I prefer the Blue Azul cleanser, but Om is currently out of stock. This is a good alternative, particularly in the winter, and I think if I were wanting to remove sunscreen or makeup.
- EBEmma B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Concern(s) DrynessRated 4 stars1 month agonice cleansing balm, strong coconut scent
I've been looking for a substitute for a much pricier honey cleansing balm and still haven't found quite what I'm looking for, although this one comes close. This definitely seems heavier on the coconut than the clay, with an oil-balm texture and strong sweet coconut scent. Rinses off clean and leaves my skin feeling soft.
- LHLaura H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Skin Type MatureSkin Concern(s) Uneven Skin ToneRated 5 stars1 month agoVery Happy
I have been using this cleansing balm for a year now and love the smooth softness on areas with sun damage. When I stopped using the balm for a month when I ran out, the roughness returned almost immediately. So happy to have soft smooth complexion when I replenished the balm.
- KBKirsty B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type CombinationSkin Concern(s) Fine Lines, Dryness, Dehydration, RednessRated 5 stars1 month agoLove this!
I have tried a few oil cleansing products and this is my favourite! I use it for double cleaning in the evenings with the OM gel cleanser and I’m very happy with the results.
- JCJanie C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Skin Type MatureSkin Concern(s) Dryness, Fine Lines, Puffiness, DehydrationProduct Standouts Smells Great, Gentle, Healing, Hydrating, Great IngredientsRated 5 stars1 month agoLove it
This cleanser makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. I love it!