Infuse your mature skin with intense antioxidant action and ultra-high concentrations of the best ingredients on our shelves—including vitamin K to reduce dark spots and improve the appearance of scars and spider veins. Designed for those who are determined to take a proactive approach, this dense hit of rich nutrients will leave you feeling unbelievably soft, replenished and radiant.
Ideal for These Skin Types
all skin types
Fruity + warm spice: plum, black cumin, mango, vanilla
How Long Will This Last Me?
9 weeks; four drops, twice a day
Key Ingredients • 100% Organic
Prickly Pear Seed Oil
Extremely rich in vitamin E and fatty acids, this powerful oil neutralizes free radicals while plumping the skin and adding firmness.
A luxurious emollient that lubricates and moisturizes the skin while acting as a natural guard against irritants and pollutants. Olive Squalane deeply soothes and moisturizes without leaving an oily finish. It helps slow down transepidermal water loss and boosts skin moisture, making the complexion look more radiant and nourished.
Packed with antioxidants including key vitamins C and E, Schisandra’s strong astringent qualities enable the skin to hold in moisture for more fullness and beauty.
Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Prickly Pear) Seed Oil, Squalane, Nigella Sativa (Black Cumin) Seed Oil, Schisandra Sphenanthera Fruit Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Fruit Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Fruit Extract, Sambucus Nigra (Elderberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Domestica (Plum) Fruit Extract, Mangifera (Mango) Indica Fruit Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
How to Use
Wear it alone, or mix 3 to 4 drops in with your face elixir or cream daily for boosted results.
Adding a few drops to other serums and creams is a great way to boost the benefits of other products.
You May Also Like
- SHSherri H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Skin Concern(s) Dryness, DehydrationProduct Standouts Fast Acting, HydratingRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoStand out performance
A little goes a long way … absorbs quickly, but not too quickly, leaving behind silky smooth skin - especially around the eye area . I use it with Gotu moisturizer for added moisturizing effect. The scent is not too sweet (a little woodsy) - subtle and delicious.
- AGAnne G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Skin Type MatureSkin Concern(s) Fine Lines, Dryness, DehydrationProduct Standouts Fast Acting, Dramatic Results, Hydrating, Great Ingredients, GentleRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGame Changer!
I’ve been using the Marula Face Oil and Youth Infusion for a couple of years now and decided to add the Prickly Pear + Schisandra to my evening routine. My skin looks and feels amazing. I didn’t think your oils could get any better but this one is now officially my favourite. The combination of the two other oils in the morning and the Coconut Dew moisture cream and Prickly Pear in the evening are a winning combination for my skin. I can’t recommend it enough ❤️
- JWJenny W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Type Blemish ProneSkin Concern(s) BreakoutsProduct Standouts Smells Great, Easy To Use, Gentle, HydratingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLove it!
I mix a drop in with my OM coconut dew face moisturizer. My face looks dewy and fresh. I've noticed a decreased appearance in some darker spots on my face from acne scarring.
- ACAnna C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Skin Type MatureSkin Concern(s) Dark Circles, DrynessProduct Standouts Great Ingredients, Unique, Smells Great, Fast ActingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoWonderfully hydrating and soothing
I love all Om products and this is a new discovery for me - wonderfully nourishing and a little goes a long way.
- LWLillian W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Skin Type MatureSkin Concern(s) DehydrationProduct Standouts Gentle, Healing, Hydrating, Great Ingredients, Smells GreatRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoSuper moisturizing
A really nice oil for these dry Canadian winters. Absorbs well into the skin. I add a couple of drops to the Gotu Kola moisturizer for an extra boost. It also smells very natural and earthy.