We asked ourselves: how much punch can we pack into an eye cream? Turns out, quite a lot. The antioxidants in our formula do an A+ job of reducing the appearance of fine lines, puffiness and dark circles. It’s more of a cream than a balm, so it absorbs easily and can be worn under makeup. Its colour comes from purely pressed bilberries.
Ideal for These Skin Types
puffiness / fine lines
How Long Will This Last Me?
6 weeks; 1/4 pea size, twice a day
Key Ingredients • 91% Organic
Delivers vital antioxidant activity.
Tucuma is packed with antioxidant polyphenols which means it's great for battling free radicals. It also has lots of fatty acids, so it can protect and moisturize your skin while keeping it supple. Tucuma butter is rich in lauric, myristic and oleic acids and is considered to have excellent cell regeneration properties.
Prickly Pear Seed Oil
Extremely rich in vitamin E and fatty acids, this powerful oil neutralizes free radicals while plumping the skin and adding firmness.
Water (Aqua), Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Oil, Squalane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Water, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract, Opuntia Ficus Indica (Prickly Pear) Seed Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Butter, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Glyceryl Stearate, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Extract, Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Glycerin, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Glycerin, Sorbic Acid.
How to Use
Apply small amount to fingertip and gently dab around eyes, starting at outer corner and working in. Repeat until product is absorbed.
For a an overnight beauty treatment, try layering on top of our Cucumber Tea Eye Serum to brighten, smooth and firm the skin around the eyes.
You May Also Like
- SMSusan M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Skin Type MatureSkin Concern(s) Dark CirclesProduct Standouts Easy To Use, Gentle, HydratingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoEye Heaven
I started out with a sample jar of this product and found it to be so smooth and hydrating for my eye area. I did not hesitate to purchase the larger jar and enjoy using it as part of my twice daily routine.
- SKSue K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Skin Type DrySkin Concern(s) Dryness, Fine Lines, PuffinessProduct Standouts Easy To Use, GentleRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove it!
Just a lovely product! A little goes a long way, and is a wonderful base for my concealer.
- JPJulie P.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type DrySkin Concern(s) Dryness, Fine LinesProduct Standouts Hydrating, Great IngredientsRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoEye Cream
Excellent! This feels amazing on, not too heavy, not too thin, such amazing texture! Love this eye cream!
- MKMichelle K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Type DehydratedSkin Concern(s) Uneven Skin ToneProduct Standouts Easy To Use, UniqueRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoIts glowy
I bought this on a recommendation and I've never used an eye cream before not really felt like I needed one but I like this one. I like that it brightens my under eyes and acts like a highlighter. It's really natural and I enough the glow effects but no idea if it is doing anything for me as an eye cream. Didn't see a difference. Took one star off for no visual improvement or effects of the eyes as an eye cream.
- CRCoreen R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Skin Concern(s) Fine Lines, Uneven Skin ToneProduct Standouts Hydrating, GentleRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoCoreen
Loving this eye cream and how nice it feels after applied. 💕