Our mists are a buffer between cleansing and moisturizing, and they prepare your face for whatever’s coming next. We think they’re a must have in your routine. We formulate this one with purifying helichrysum and vitamin-rich spirulina to deliver soothing relief and a clean canvas. Tone, hydrate and purify for a dewy and glowing complexion. Apply on damp skin— best for sensitive or congested skin.
Ideal for These Skin Types
oily / sensitive / combination / blemish prone
Woodsy + Herbal: sandalwood, rosemary, helichrysum
How Long Will This Last Me?
2 weeks; four pumps, twice a day
Key Ingredients • 100% Organic
Eliminates toxins from the skin, increasing skin metabolism to enable faster skin cell turnover and skin healing.
Anti-septic and anti-inflammatory properties help reduce breakouts and inflammation caused by acne.
An Ayurvedic ingredient effective in soothing pimples, acne, blemishes and rashes. It is also effective in regulating excess oil in the skin.
Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Extract, Rosmarinus Ocinalis (Rosemary) Distillate, Helichrysum Italicum Distillate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Lactobacillus (Radish Root) Ferment, Melia Azadirachta Extract.
How to Use
Mist over clean skin. Follow with face oil/elixir or moisturizer while skin is still damp.
An added bonus of incorporating a face mist into your routine is that you will need less moisturizer to feel adequately hydrated.
You May Also Like
- SHSandra H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Skin Type MatureSkin Concern(s) Dryness, Fine Lines, Dehydration, Redness, Dark CirclesProduct Standouts Smells Great, Easy To Use, Gentle, HydratingRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoFace Mist
Makes my skin feel great. Love it!
- CMClaire M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Skin Type MatureSkin Concern(s) Fine Lines, DehydrationProduct Standouts Smells Great, Easy To Use, GentleRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoRefreshingly cool
Really enjoy the feel and smell of this…. Very fresh and clean
- DHDebbie H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern(s) Breakouts, Dryness, Dark CirclesProduct Standouts Fast Acting, Easy To Use, Gentle, Great IngredientsRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat Toner
I’m not one to use a toner, but after trying the Spirulina Tonic Clarifying Mist I’m a believer. I spray before moisturizing and then makeup. Love it!
- EEdnaVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type MatureSkin Concern(s) RednessProduct Standouts Unique, Gentle, HydratingRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoVery refreshing
I never use to liked using toner because I didn't see the benefit in it and sometimes the toners I used made my skin feel uncomfortable. I decided to try this brand and I instantly fell in love with the spirulina tonic clarifying face mist. I liked that this toner had a really nice smell, it felt refreshing on my skin and it wasn't sticky at all. Overall it didn't irritate my skin and it felt very gentle on my skin.
- SBShalla B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type DehydratedSkin Concern(s) Redness, Uneven Skin ToneProduct Standouts Easy To Use, Gentle, Hydrating, Great IngredientsRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLove this! Wish I had a huge one for the whole body!
I adore using this so much! It feels lovely on the face!