Body oils excel at convenience. Keep this close to your shower and apply on wet skin to lock in water. It absorbs fully, leaving nothing behind but a glow. Replenish parched skin after a day at the beach, try it on your decolletage and shoulders before a night out, or let it help you travel light as a body oil, bath oil, face oil and hair oil.
Ideal for These Skin Types
all skin types
Fresh coconut with a hint of rose
How Long Will This Last Me?
Full size: 20 weeks; four pumps, 3-4 times a week
Mini: 12 weeks; four pumps, 3-4 times a week
Key Ingredients • 100% Organic
Locks in moisture and allows entire formulas to penetrate deep into the skin. The oil composition is strikingly similar to that of sebum, which balances the overall functioning of your skin.
Rich in beauty-boosting vitamins A, E and D, plus antioxidants and fatty acids, jojoba oil is able to penetrate deeply, reaching below the top layer of skin for maximum nourishment.
A luxurious emollient that lubricates and moisturizes the skin while acting as a natural guard against irritants and pollutants. Olive Squalane deeply soothes and moisturizes without leaving an oily finish. It helps slow down transepidermal water loss and boosts skin moisture, making the complexion look more radiant and nourished.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, (Fractionated Coconut Oil), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Squalane, Vitamin E, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) C02 Extract, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil.
How to Use
Use whenever skin feels dry. For best results, smooth onto damp skin after bath or shower.
Try blending one pump with a sudsy body wash for an ultra luxurious skin feel, or add a small amount to a steamy bath.
You May Also Like
- CPchristine p.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Skin Type MatureSkin Concern(s) DehydrationProduct Standouts Smells Great, Hydrating, Great Ingredients, Fast Acting, HealingRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoPink coconut body oil!
I love this product♥️
It is smooth but not oily on your skin.
My new favorite ♥️
- DMDeb M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Skin Type MatureSkin Concern(s) Dehydration, Fine Lines, Uneven Skin Tone, RednessProduct Standouts Smells Great, Hydrating, Easy To UseRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoDivine
I was introduced to this product by a co-worker and became a huge fan! It keeps my winter dry elbows and legs quite moist and soft.
- CBCory B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Skin Type MatureSkin Concern(s) Dehydration, PuffinessProduct Standouts Smells Great, Easy To UseRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat product
My daughter and both used this all summer.
- MKMichelle K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Type DehydratedSkin Concern(s) DehydrationProduct Standouts Smells GreatRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoEnjoyable
I like this body oil and the scent is very light/mild. It also disappeared very quickly. I only gave it 4 stars because it was very hard to spread on dry skin and only had good spreadability on damp skin.
- AMAshley M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type CombinationSkin Concern(s) Breakouts, Uneven Skin Tone, DrynessProduct Standouts Smells Great, Easy To Use, Hydrating, GentleRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoLove this for gua sha
Love this oil so much. The smell is light and the oil is very hydrating. Takes a bit to soak in so can make getting dressed quickly a bit sticky. Love this oil for doing body gua sha, works great with my Wildling aura stone. Lets is run smoothly over my body.