We asked ourselves: how much punch can we pack into an eye cream? Turns out, quite a lot. The antioxidants in our formula do an A+ job of reducing the appearance of fine lines, puffiness and dark circles. It’s more of a cream than a balm, so it absorbs easily and can be worn under makeup. Its colour comes from purely pressed bilberries.
Ideal for These Skin Types
puffiness / fine lines
How Long Will This Last Me?
Full size: 16 weeks; 1/4 pea size, twice a day
Mini: 6 weeks; 1/4 pea size, twice a day
Key Ingredients • 91% Organic
Delivers vital antioxidant activity.
Tucuma is packed with antioxidant polyphenols which means it's great for battling free radicals. It also has lots of fatty acids, so it can protect and moisturize your skin while keeping it supple. Tucuma butter is rich in lauric, myristic and oleic acids and is considered to have excellent cell regeneration properties.
Prickly Pear Seed Oil
Extremely rich in vitamin E and fatty acids, this powerful oil neutralizes free radicals while plumping the skin and adding firmness.
Water (Aqua), Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Oil, Squalane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Water, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract, Opuntia Ficus Indica (Prickly Pear) Seed Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Butter, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Glyceryl Stearate, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Extract, Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Glycerin, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Glycerin, Sorbic Acid.
How to Use
Apply small amount to fingertip and gently dab around eyes, starting at outer corner and working in. Repeat until product is absorbed.
For a an overnight beauty treatment, try layering on top of our Cucumber Tea Eye Serum to brighten, smooth and firm the skin around the eyes.
You May Also Like
- EYElaine Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Skin Type MatureSkin Concern(s) Fine Lines, Uneven Skin ToneProduct Standouts Easy To Use, Gentle, HydratingRated 4 out of 5 stars6 days agoA little goes a long way
Like the way it spreads easily and looking forward to it creating smooth eye area. It's a bit too fragrant for my sensitive eyes but my skin seems to be adjusting ok.
- MDMarinka D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Skin Type MatureSkin Concern(s) Fine Lines, DehydrationProduct Standouts Easy To Use, GentleRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoLovely eye cream
Love this cream. Light weight and soothing feeling
- NHNydia H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type CombinationSkin Concern(s) PuffinessRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLovely!
Smells wonderful, applies easily and works! A little goes a long way!
- MGMichelle G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Skin Type SensitiveSkin Concern(s) DrynessProduct Standouts Easy To Use, Smells Great, Hydrating, Great IngredientsRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoWonderful eye cream
Love it! I’ve tried many eye creams but this is my current favourite!
- CPCindy P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Skin Type MatureSkin Concern(s) Dryness, Fine LinesProduct Standouts Fast Acting, Easy To Use, Unique, Hydrating, Great IngredientsRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoEye cream
Love this cream…. It’s on my reorder list!