Product DescriptionWe asked ourselves: how much punch can we pack into an eye cream? Turns out, quite a lot. The antioxidants in our formula do an A+ job of reducing the appearance of fine lines, puffiness and dark circles. It’s more of a cream than a balm, so it absorbs easily and can be worn under makeup. Its colour comes from purely pressed bilberries.
Ideal for These Skin Types
puffiness / fine lines
Key Ingredients • 91% Organic
Delivers vital antioxidant activity.
Tucuma is packed with antioxidant polyphenols which means it's great for battling free radicals. It also has lots of fatty acids, so it can protect and moisturize your skin while keeping it supple. Tucuma butter is rich in lauric, myristic and oleic acids and is considered to have excellent cell regeneration properties.
PRICKLY PEAR SEED OIL
Extremely rich in vitamin E and fatty acids, this powerful oil neutralizes free radicals while plumping the skin and adding firmness.
Water (Aqua), Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Oil, Squalane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Water, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract, Opuntia Ficus Indica (Prickly Pear) Seed Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Butter, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Glyceryl
How to Use
Apply small amount to fingertip and gently dab around eyes, starting at outer corner and working in. Repeat until product is absorbed.
For a an overnight beauty treatment, try layering on top of our Cucumber Tea Eye Serum to brighten, smooth and firm the skin around the eyes.
- DWDebbie W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Skin Type MatureSkin Concern(s) Dryness, DehydrationProduct Standouts Smells Great, Hydrating, Fast Acting, Great IngredientsRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoEye cream
- MMarinaI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 weeks ago4 Stars
I love how creamy and light it is on my skin
- MLMichelle L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type SensitiveSkin Concern(s) Dryness, Fine Lines, Puffiness, Uneven Skin Tone, Dark CirclesProduct Standouts Fast Acting, Gentle, Healing, Hydrating, Great IngredientsRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoMust have product
I use this product as my night eye cream. I love it! It's so soothing and nourishing. It's light, yet hydrating. It has definitely helped with puffiness under my eyes.
- IHIris H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Skin Type MatureSkin Concern(s) DehydrationProduct Standouts Hydrating, Great Ingredients, Smells Great, Easy To Use, GentleRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoVery mild but refreshing
It's lovely 😍
- FMFereshteh M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type SensitiveSkin Concern(s) Dark CirclesProduct Standouts Hydrating, Smells Great, Easy To UseRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBest hydrating eye cream
It's gentle, hydrating and smoothes the eye area