Product DescriptionIt took us years to craft our perfect core moisturizer. It's feather-light and absorbs incredibly well. We use the smallest molecule of hyaluronic acid available to hydrate and plump your skin in a flash, infusing it with a dewy glow and leaving your face visibly healthier. If you’re looking for a signature product to kick off your Om journey, you’ve found it.
Ideal for These Skin Types
balanced / combination
Fresh coconut with a hint of rose
Key Ingredients • 91% Organic
Rich in essential fatty acids; omega 9 (oleic) and omega 6 (linoleic) deeply hydrate and reduce redness while nourishing, healing, moisturizing and improving skin elasticity.
Excellent for instantly re-hydrating the skin and providing a new glow.
Penetrates deeply into the skin to attract and retain water for maximum hydration.
Water (Aqua), Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Liquid Endosperm, Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Propanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Lactate, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Glycerin, Sorbic Acid, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract.
How to Use
After cleanser and mist, apply cream as needed to clean, damp skin.
For boosted results and enhanced absorption, add a few drops of elixir or oil before applying to freshly misted skin.
- ZZarsVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Skin Type DehydratedSkin Concern(s) Dryness, Uneven Skin Tone, Dark CirclesProduct Standouts Gentle, Hydrating, Great IngredientsRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLovely Product
I have been using Om products for the past two years after receiving a recommendation from my best friend. The products are very delicate on my skin and have helped me maintain a clear complexion. I switched over from using sephora products and my skin didn't even experience a "shock".
- EWErin W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Type DrySkin Concern(s) Dryness, Fine Lines, DehydrationProduct Standouts Smells Great, Fast Acting, Easy To Use, Hydrating, GentleRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoCoconut hydrating moisturizer
Smells amazing and feels great on the skin. I bought the smaller size and would say maybe the packaging needs to change because it was so easy to go through very quickly. For the price I wanted it to last longer. Overall product feel and use is great just want a larger vessel as I think the small is too small.
- EOEdie O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Skin Type MatureSkin Concern(s) DehydrationProduct Standouts Great IngredientsRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoCoconut dew moisture cream
- SKSue K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Skin Type DrySkin Concern(s) Dryness, Fine Lines, Puffiness, RednessProduct Standouts Fast Acting, Dramatic Results, Easy To Use, Gentle, HydratingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPerfect for dry, aging skin
This cream is absolutely wonderful! A little goes a long way.
I have dry skin and redness with rosacea, and I find this cream gentle. It also leaves a lovely, dewy finish.
- VGViviana G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type CombinationSkin Concern(s) Dehydration, Fine LinesProduct Standouts Hydrating, Great Ingredients, Smells GreatRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGood moisturizer
Love it ! A little goes a long way. Creamy and smells good. My advice is to do a little massage so it reaches does its job:)