Product DescriptionThis aromatherapy blend originated years ago as our founder Kari’s personal perfume. Inspired by a yoga retreat in Hawaii, it took her years to perfect before it made its way into our line-up. When it was discontinued, fans were not happy. 'Flower Child' was the most searched term on our website long after we stopped making it. So—we're bringing it back. Raise your vibration with this euphoric fusion of earthy, citrusy and floral essential oils… here as a heavenly roll-on.
Earthy patchouli, sunny citrus and hint of neroli flower.
Key Ingredients • 100% Organic
The aroma of Patchouli can have a grounding and balancing effect on emotions when used aromatically or topically.
Sweet Orange enhances any essential oil blend with a fresh, sweet, refreshing aroma.
Neroli oil instills relaxation, uplifts mood, reduces feelings of anxiousness, and promotes overall well-being.
A natural aphrodisiac and stress reliever.
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Neroli) Flower Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
How to Use
Roll along the wrists, collarbone, and pulse points as desired.
- BMBarb M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars27 minutes agoAwesome
I love the scent. My new favourite!
- TPTracey P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Skin Type MatureSkin Concern(s) Fine LinesProduct Standouts Smells GreatRated 5 out of 5 stars8 hours agoSoft scent
I wanted something with a nice soft and natural scent - this is perfect!
- LFLeah F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLove!!
This product is true to its word. A must have.
- MLMary L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoEarthy and Organic!
Takes me back to my Hippy Days! I love this product.
- PMPaulina M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoLove this!
Unique and beautiful. Not too over powering for my sensitivity to scents.