Our mists are a buffer between cleansing and moisturizing, and they prepare your face for whatever’s coming next. We think they’re a must have in your routine. We formulate this one with purifying helichrysum and vitamin-rich spirulina to deliver soothing relief and a clean canvas. Tone, hydrate and purify for a dewy and glowing complexion. Apply on damp skin— best for sensitive or congested skin.
Ideal for These Skin Types
oily / sensitive / combination / blemish prone
Woodsy + Herbal: sandalwood, rosemary, helichrysum
How Long Will This Last Me?
Full size: 14 weeks; four pumps, twice a day
Mini: 2 weeks; four pumps, twice a day
Key Ingredients • 100% Organic
Eliminates toxins from the skin, increasing skin metabolism to enable faster skin cell turnover and skin healing.
Anti-septic and anti-inflammatory properties help reduce breakouts and inflammation caused by acne.
An Ayurvedic ingredient effective in soothing pimples, acne, blemishes and rashes. It is also effective in regulating excess oil in the skin.
Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Extract, Rosmarinus Ocinalis (Rosemary) Distillate, Helichrysum Italicum Distillate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Lactobacillus (Radish Root) Ferment, Melia Azadirachta Extract.
How to Use
Mist over clean skin. Follow with face oil/elixir or moisturizer while skin is still damp.
An added bonus of incorporating a face mist into your routine is that you will need less moisturizer to feel adequately hydrated.
You May Also Like
- JBJo-Anne B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Skin Type CombinationSkin Concern(s) Redness, PuffinessProduct Standouts Easy To Use, Unique, Gentle, Hydrating, HealingRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoRefreshing
This is part of my routine skincare morning and night. I find it keeps the redness down in my face.
- FFenilVerified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Skin Type CombinationSkin Concern(s) Breakouts, Uneven Skin ToneProduct Standouts Smells Great, Easy To Use, Gentle, HealingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoDoes what it days on the tin
This has a very subtle earthy scent. I found that after using it for a month, my face was clearing up from previous breakouts and new ones were rare to occur. It also left my skin feeling more hydrated.
- LRLexi R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Skin Type SensitiveSkin Concern(s) Redness, Dryness, Breakouts, Dehydration, PuffinessProduct Standouts Fast Acting, Easy To Use, Unique, Hydrating, GentleRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoSurprised
I honestly was very skeptical about face mist in general. I had only used it a handful of times from other people and didn’t find it worth it. But I decided I wanted to give it a proper shot in my skincare routine and I am SO GLAD I did. I haven’t started incorporating a full face oil or moisturizer yet as I’m allowing my face to truly adapt to each product. This has been my skins saving grace from drying out. Super hydrating. Works as a really nice pick me up throughout the day too. Can happily say this is now a staple in my skin care
- SCSimona C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Type Blemish ProneSkin Concern(s) Breakouts, Redness, Uneven Skin ToneProduct Standouts Easy To Use, Gentle, Great IngredientsRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoFeels great
There is nothing better than the feel of mist hitting your face after you wake up, and wash your face. It’s like that first sip of coffee in the morning after a long night. As a mom, I love this product so much! It feels amazing to spray on.
- AMAshley M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type CombinationSkin Concern(s) Uneven Skin Tone, Dryness, Fine LinesProduct Standouts Smells Great, Fast Acting, Easy To Use, HydratingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoRefreshing
Refreshing, cooling and healing. Love it.