Packed with an array of herbs used specifically for soothing inflamed skin, the result is pure plant magic. A rich and creamy raw emulsion that removes impurities while supporting sensitive and reactive skin types. Soap free to leave skin soft, hydrated and refreshed. An ideal solution for sunburns or general irritations.
Ideal for These Skin Types
dry / sensitive
Woodsy + Herbal: sandalwood, chamomile, blue tansy
How Long Will This Last Me?
Full size: 13 weeks; three pumps, twice a day
Mini: 2 weeks; three pumps, twice a day
Key Ingredients • 99% Organic
Full of vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids that are known to correct dark spots while reducing scars.
Blue Tansy Oil
A highly anti-inflammatory oil for red, itchy, irritated or fragile skin.
Contains 'Proanthocyanidin A2' which has strong wound healing, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties. It is 20 times more effective at absorbing free radicals than vitamin C.
Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Extract, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil, Lactobacillus (Radish Root) Ferment, Sambucus Nigra (Elderberry) Fruit Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Fruit Extract, Guar Gum, Tanacetum Annuum (Blue Tansy) Oil.
How to Use
Massage dime size amount into moistened skin with small, circular motions. Rinse or wipe the skin clean with a warm, damp cloth. Follow with face mist, face oil/elixir or moisturizer.
You May Also Like
- LPLauren P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type SensitiveSkin Concern(s) DrynessProduct Standouts Smells Great, Easy To Use, Gentle, Hydrating, Great IngredientsRated 5 out of 5 stars13 hours agoYou won't go back to another cleanser!
I am loving this cleanser. I have been using it now for 8 months and my skin always feels cleansed, hydrated and moisturized after each use. It removes my makeup with ease and because I have sensitive skin I was worried about breaking out or reacting to it and the formula used is clean so I don't need to worry about any of that. I have soft radiant skin.
- KLKathy L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Skin Type MatureSkin Concern(s) Redness, Dehydration, Fine LinesProduct Standouts Hydrating, Great Ingredients, Gentle, Healing, Easy To UseRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGentle Cleanser
I’m in love with this gentle cleanser, I use this every morning and the cleansing balm at night. It is very soothing and makes my skin soft.
- CCCatherine C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Skin Type SensitiveSkin Concern(s) DrynessProduct Standouts Smells Great, Hydrating, Great Ingredients, GentleRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoBlue Azul Cleanser
Smells divine like a good spa treatment. I have sensitive and dry skin and this cleanser is gentle and effective. Also my skin doesn't feel dry after rinsing and drying.
- LCLUCIE C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type CombinationSkin Concern(s) DehydrationRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat smell
The product smells very nice and it cleanse well my skin
- TDT D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type CombinationSkin Concern(s) Dryness, Breakouts, DehydrationProduct Standouts Gentle, Smells Great, Great Ingredients, HydratingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAmazing Cleanser
I loved the smell and the way my skin felt after. Myself and my 2 teenage daughters use this faithfully now, it’s our favourite!