If you crave the feel of a little suds and enjoy a truly clean sensation, you’re in the right place. Our silky, sudsy core cleanser gently exfoliates without removing your skin’s natural oils. Salicylic acid (found in white willow bark) is the hero ingredient, decongesting pore build up and delivering a deep cleanse. Start every morning feeling bright, refreshed and energized.
Ideal for These Skin Types
oily / sensitive / combination / blemish prone
Citrusy + spicy floral: lemon, orange, grapefruit, pepper, neroli
How Long Will This Last Me?
Full size: 12 weeks; two pumps, twice a day
Mini: 2 weeks; two pumps, twice a day
Key Ingredients • 89% Organic
White Willow Bark
Contains salicylic acid, derived from salicin, which helps to fight acne and is a natural, gentle exfoliant. This exfoliating action reduces clogged pores and helps smooth the look of fine line and wrinkles.
An Ayurvedic ingredient effective in soothing pimples, acne, blemishes and rashes. It is also effective in regulating excess oil in the skin.
Thanks to its excellent antiseptic properties, honeysuckle works to relieve skin irritations and blemishes while acting as an effective natural preservative.
Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Extract, Decyl Glucosode, Coco Glucoside, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Piper Nigrum (Pepper) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Guar Gum.
How to Use
Use dime size amount to create lather. Massage into moistened skin with small, circular motions. Rinse and pat dry. Follow with face mist, face oil/elixir or moisturizer.
To boost the purifying effects of this cleanser, add 1 drop of our Clarity Purifying Concentrate before lathering up. Follow with mist and moisturizer for perfectly balanced skin.
You May Also Like
- LRLauren R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Type CombinationSkin Concern(s) Breakouts, Redness, Uneven Skin ToneProduct Standouts Easy To Use, Gentle, HealingRated 5 stars5 days agoLove it!
I love this cleanser, it’s not too heavily scented and you don’t need a lot to get a good clean. Works great!
- EBEmma B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Concern(s) DrynessProduct Standouts Easy To Use, GentleRated 5 stars1 month agoworking well so far!
I've only been using for a few days but am liking it so far. It has a kind of sweet lemon-y scent. I like to put it on my face dry and then add water, but it seems like it would suds up like a conventional face wash if you anted to wet your hands/face first. Feels effective without drying out my skin or being hard to rinse off, and doesn't sting my eyes. I was trying out a different face wash and felt like I had a couple spots that were about to break out - switched to this face wash and they went away.
- RKRebecca K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Skin Type OilyProduct Standouts Easy To UseRated 5 stars1 month agoMy favourite cleanser!
Love this gentle cleanser!
- SWShannon W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Skin Type DehydratedSkin Concern(s) Breakouts, Redness, Dryness, Dehydration, Fine LinesProduct Standouts Easy To Use, Gentle, Great IngredientsRated 5 stars1 month agoA beautiful cleanser!
This cleanser not only cleans but is gentle and I feel that my skin is looked after by using a product by Om.
I absolutely love this product line!
- LHLaura H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Skin Type MatureSkin Concern(s) Uneven Skin ToneRated 5 stars1 month agoClean and soft.
I love this cleansing gel. One drop is all I need on my face, leaves me feeling clean and soft.